Wren claims handlers are specialists in professional indemnity matters relating to construction professionals. All notifications of potential claims are dealt with in-house and rarely does the necessity arise to appoint outside lawyers. Claim handlers work closely with Members, keeping them informed at all times.
Early notification of potential claims is encouraged so that the Wren claims team can assist Members from the earliest opportunity. This ensures that:
- claims are handled cost effectively;
- the Member's commercial requirements are considered;
- the Member and the Wren claims team co-operate closely to minimise conflicts of interest;
- outside lawyers are closely controlled and costs minimised;
- fairness and equity is maintained towards all Members in the handling of their claims.