RIBA Wren Insurance Association Scholarships
The RIBA Wren Insurance Association Scholarships were set up by Wren in 2012 to mark its 25th anniversary.
The scholarships are awarded to outstanding RIBA-validated students entering the second year of their Part 2 studies and who have the potential to make a significant contribution in the field of architecture.
This year's five scholarships worth £6,000 each were awarded in June 2018. The winners are:
- Tom Badger (London School of Architecture)
- Larry Botchway (Royal College of Art)
- Love Di Marco (Architectural Association)
- Naomi Rubbra (Bartlett School of Architecture, University College London)
- Dominic Walker (Bartlett School of Architecture, University College London)
Further information about the scholarships can be found on the RIBA website.