Compliance and Regulation
The Wren Insurance Association Limited (“the Association”) is registered in the United Kingdom (Company no. 2054592). It is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority (“PRA”) and is regulated by the PRA and the Financial Conduct Authority reference number 202701. You can check this on the Financial Services Register by visiting www.fca.org.uk or by telephoning 0845 606 1234.
The Association has in place a number of policies that set out the key regulatory requirements of the Association and the Managers and the minimum control standards in place to address these.
The term “whistleblowing” is most commonly used to describe a disclosure of wrongdoing within an organisation. As a mutual insurer the Association is committed to conducting business with honesty and integrity and to maintain high standards. However, any firm can face the risk of wrongdoing from time to time and the Association encourages individuals to raise genuine concerns at the earliest possible moment.
If you suspect wrongdoing on the part of the Association, the Managers or any third party acting on the Association’s behalf and you feel unable to discuss this with your usual contact, you are able to contact any of the following who will treat your disclosure as confidential:
- Dan Wilkinson (the Whistleblowing Officer) – email@example.com, 020 7407 3588
- Heather Wells (the Whistleblowing Champion) – firstname.lastname@example.org, 0161 828 2200
- Expolink (an independent hotline) – 0800 374 199
- PRA Whistleblowing Department – PRAwhistleblowing@bankofengland.co.uk, 020 3461 8703
- FCA Whistleblowing Department – email@example.com, 020 7066 9200